MISSION STATEMENT :
To develop and promote men who love and fear God (Psalms 118:8 and Ecclesiastes 12:13, 14)
To develop a ministry which addresses the fellowship needs of men at KCIC, identify service opportunities, and encourage KCIC men to support church ministries.
To support men in their Christian walk and development toward spiritual maturity. Men will be challenged through Bible study, prayer meetings, times of fellowship and Church Services. This ministry is designed to develop productive relationships between Christian men (young & older), both within and outside of the KCIC family.
- Express the Biblical principle and verses that form our ideal and actions.
- Plan, promote and conduct Men’s Ministry Meetings.
- To pray and lead others to pray for the Will of God.
- Organize the ministry and conduct activities and meetings to keep the men in harmony with the Will and Spirit of the Church of Jesus Christ.
- Effectively identify and plan activities and classes that will strengthen the men’s relationship with Jesus Christ, and help them identify and proceed in the direction in which He is leading.
- Train and instruct the Men’s Ministry Leaders.
- Organize the men in the Men’s Ministry and KCIC, and instruct and promote active participation in other KCIC Ministries and Functions
The Contact for the Men's Ministry is Pastor Joseph Njuguna. He can be reached at: 206-397-6608.
Please stop by again. Thank you for your interest!